Sunday, December 16, 2007

The 106th day without her

my sickness getting a bit worse... my throat is getting more itchy and make me cough often.. today i am extremely tired... being my cousin's brother today and the person who open the door for my cousin. help on a lot.. get scold a lot too... not only me... others too... =) my mind is blurred now... tired... tired... and tired... thanks those who concern me... i didn't think much about pighead... i don't know why... is it i don't have feeling towards her? but i still very worry about the gift... my parents are not allowed me to go out... but i have to... i have three ways to choose- 1) broke my own promise 2) delay the gift( after my trip) 3) done it before my trip wow!!! hard to choose.. i am not feeling well............ for me, i will choose the 3rd choice.. good luck my friend, juNhoe!!

No comments: