Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The 94th day without her

today is our class gathering.. who will remember this day? i think not much.. i had asked those who joined our gathering- 10 human, included me. mostly knew today but don't know is 4/12... well... many of us disappointed with the "gathering".. the person who host came late an hour.. is this show good for every one? even we are friend, i still quite fed up with it.. i don't like you, means i don't like... i din't talk much with cheewai also.... cause i don't like.. joey is same but i still talk crap with him. This gathering was planned this mid night 12 something.. disappointed.. ~.~wuwu if this time i host, will this happen again? ^^ i wont be a hoster anymore unless miracle come to me... this time, i quite enjoy myself... didn't show my cool attitude like previous gathering.. long time didn't heard maggie called me MR JUN... =) huiying's brother.. oh my god.. bleed when talk about him.. luenchong, talk less, no idea what to talk... kh, sick of anxious at first, but after that normal.. because of ..?? (secret) wc, back bone problem... sl, crazy, happiest among us.. sy, same as kh... joey, lame as usual.. cheewai, no idea.. me, wow... cool.. enjoy.. no one knows when am i happy or sad... unless i tell... a mysterious guy... ^^ before this gathering, me, wailun and kh went to shop at time square and sungei wang plaza.. me and wailun bought something new.. i bought a cloth, some sort of singlet. i get a BON bear( so zai long) from sa poh and sy as my birthday present.. weird.. thanks.. lunch, we did drink beer... talk our privacy stuff.. unless me... =) pretending to them.. cool maN! miss pigheaD super the much.. i miss her smile... her sweetest smile.. miss her like star so high(last time she said that she like me got star so high), miss her like condominium so high(last time we said) ..

No comments: