Monday, January 28, 2008

The 150th - 156th day without her

chinese new year coming soon... seems like don't have new year feel. me and piggy planned to go island for play but until now, we still haven't select confirm place and time, she said 1st,2nd and 3rd february she can't... make it 4,5,6th february.. but.... T.T i still don't know yet.. even my parents.. may be they won't allowed me... new project come today.. which is proto-type, designing furniture, understanding anthropometric.. i feel the stress of studio 1.. at first, i knew studio 1 is hard.. but when i get into it.. i felt like quite easy.. now, i change my view, stresses were nearer and nearer..

151th- piggy came back to KL.. yesterday night, i called her ask whether need i fetch or not because, no one fetching her... wanted to fetch her at kl sentral but.. she said she will go back to seri kembangan there.. so she go back herself.. felt sad that can't fetch her...

152th- me, frankie went to dinner with piggy.. she looks same.. didn't change much... still the pig face.. pig body.. ^^ i decided to go pizza but at last change to 1st station near my house.. chatting around until 10p.m.. i didn't eat anything because my stomach not feeling well... felt want vomit... then we went to pool... about 12 i leaved.. but frankie still there with his friends.. before go back home, i drive along my area to show her the changes... she came my house over night.. she was the first girl that came to my house sleep... that night, we chatted until 4a.m... wake up at 6a.m... because i have class in morning.. what i listened about her stuff, i felt she still the same piggy that i knew last time... hope she chosen the right decision and no regrets.. about my stuff.. i haven't share with her...

153th- super tired...2 hours sleeping.. going to sick soon.. after breakfast with piggy in my college, around 10, i bring her to KTM station for her to meet up her friend.. she will be going melaka.. about the trip with her had canceled.. besides sad.. hard to express my feelings.. well.. i believe our promise will succeed one day.. yesterday li jing birthday, tonight, they celebrating for her.. actually, i don't want to attend but at last i just attend without having dinner.. i bought her a small present.. a sushi key chain.. hope she will like it.. overall of the celebration is sucks!! can you imagine that, 7.30p.m gather, around 10p.m, all only appear.. and before others appear, they just sitting and "ong gui gui" chat.. capture pictures.. "wahsai"... basically, this can't blame anyone.. if want blame, blame all of us.. ^^ fair enough!! Pighead is coming back next tuesday night.. i offered myself to fetch her but her mum is fetching her.. i asked mind to meet up but she said she is going back hometown at ipoh..angel, her sister told me.. angel has been long time didn't online.. even she changed her attitude, when back to messenger chat, she became cool... ~.~'' recently piG just busying with her studies... practices.. and sleep.. looking forward to meet her... when can we meet again??

155th- we went to my father's site to do our building services... quite surprising us... we went to the site office's meeting room.. few of my father's colleague gave us explanation to what we needed to learn or know.. they printed damn lot of notes.. "wahsai"...

156th- leemun's birthday.. she invited me to have steamboat near my house.. i promised her that i will attend... and after that will go for pool.. stupid man!! i sicked.. if go for pool, the inner will full of smoky.!! at last i did went there, actually i said that will teach her but. . . leemun introduce me a girl.. which called chloe or "ah ying".. same age, working, stay at pandan indah.. she's quite pretty... but leemun said she's quite a bit "meaty".. =)

No comments: