Sunday, January 20, 2008

The 136th - 142th day without her

this week i have fetched su yin few times.. feel like ... started feel the stresses are coming toward me... porject 1 of my studio 1, egg apparatus, this coming wednesday will be going to test out of project... we divided into 3 big group, my partner, kwee how, we are so lucky.. ours is successful! cool man!!! really seems like 10 out of 9 failed.. i really happy with my project that i did but i felt sad also.. why? because, some of them did more better than us... is challenging me, what to do? i hope coming project i will do all my best! next project- proto-type, designing a furniture. 140th- i went to my secondary school today, because today is "zhao shen". i met up with many girls that i knew.. met up angel and suet yew.. quite happy.. angel, seems like change her attitude, friendly, happy, pretty.. suet yew, talkative, innocent, pretty too... i saw suyin also.. she gave me a big reaction which is seems like i cant be there.. i felt like she is avoiding from me.. may be i just sensitive.. jian shern and jun how there also... we checked our SPM original cert but the officer said haven't available.. wuwu~.~ i went off about 2 something to fetch my sister.. i am so hungry, wanted to call some one for lunch with me.. i called- angel and suyin, but non free, angel-haven't go back home, suyin having kfc with friends.. at last, i called whye chung.. so surprising him.. we called jing may also, she was slept.. then after lunch, we went drink with yankher, another surprise which is yankher bring along his girl friend.. unexpected. next day, i called few buddy for drink.. frank, khailiang and that 2 guy.. sometimes, friends chatting around is more better than stay at home.. can share whatever we know.. recently, i chatted with a friend called coco, she was from my ex primary school, we met up before since i was in secondary school.. wanted to date her but she made appointment with her sister to buy new cloths... when are you free friend?? pighead seems like not happy recently.. i just felt it.. hope not happen to her.. tomorrow scout... yeah!!

No comments: