Saturday, January 5, 2008

The 122th - 128th day without her

122th-these few days, it happened various of things.. i seriously tired of it.. everything.. morning, i didn't sleep well. i vomit this morning after having supper with sl, sy and cw. i started damn don't like cw this guy.. lucky not only me don't, others as well.. then i massaged pighead and tell her.. she called me.... i was happy until don't how to describe.. even i know she still have feel toward that guy, "giraffe". she went to countdown with him - sungai wang and the curve... quite jealous!! yesterday (126th) i bang on a BMW's butt... it was not serious... just a bit of crush.. because i keep it too near between two car... while i admitted i was fooling and reading message that yuanteng send to me.. i learnt from that mistake... that time i felt hate of driving car... but i hope wont happened any accident from now on...!!

126th morning, i went to tar college for study.. ^^ my purpose is for looking girls.. quite fun... after that went to lunch with sapoh then accident.. therefore just went my sister school near by for lunch... then pick up my sister and her friends.. this time, i did inform piGheaD.. she did reply me.. i quite happy with it... thanks you.. besides piggy, every one i like before, also care me a lots.. thanks.. i learnt from it!! then i repaired the number plat on my car.. and had drink with sapoh at our old place.. this time i angry again... totally three times i angry her.. but when chat to her.. my angriness will gone off..

127th- i went out with sapoh to celebrate micheal birthday at midvalley. at first, situation is quite silent.. later on, just normal... very tired... i had my cool style again... sorry.. i mean not in the big group... while going and going back.. i am very sad and tired.. why i sad? i think no need ask.. i also hate myself.. how can like that... no one understand me... no one knows when am i sad or happy.. but i miss you a lot...!

128th- scouting.. i like it so much.. i felt that i can more communicate with them.. hope they can learn skills that i taught to upgrade them self in scouting..! after finished, i went to lunch with kh and joey.. then i went to find suyin to get back her barbecue things at friend's house.. and get the hong kong drama from sy that my stupid sister wants.. then we went to seven eleven.. she wanted to buy milk... and then.. cool ... bought 2 heineken.. wow! quite expensive.. lucky she treat me.. actually, i wanted to pay her.. but.. ^^ i won't too bad.. next time i will repaid her a mickey bear.. yeah! i saw at the gardens... we two drink inside the car near her house's garden.. because my mum want use car.. so after finished i fetch her back.. i saw her mother.. quite a good chatter with me.. =) good image for her mother.. ^^ actually just pretending.. yeah! tomorrow going to start my semester three... very excited to look forward.. tough? fun? but i must be serious on it! a new day, a new hope.. as well piGhead!!

No comments: