Friday, March 28, 2008

The 206 - 212th day without her

my 3rd idea... what he said... guess ...?? he said - if you like it your design, go ahead... then think of your spaces... i was not quite happy with it... tuesday night, i was spending more than 6 hours for my scale drawing and spaces model.. and when i shown to him. 1st - ask me where is your scale ruler... then he "screw" me... 2nd - my scale all wrong!! out of scale!! 3rd - ask me learn about scale.. i was extremely "fire" .... but he some times he will walk to me, like "an wei" me... touch on my shoulder.. then i feel more calm down..
friend's birthday gathering.. =.= (skip) ... assignment...... tuesday, angel called me to fetch her to somewhere else get something.. that day i was late.. so, late to fetch her.. after that fetch her to tuition... she is cute with glasses... ^^ i said - if want me fetch, 1st, you should be my girl friend.. she said "o"... =.=`` lame... craps... lolz... when fooling her, she was very cute.. but she was cool, she will provide a style of herself... comes to kee... recently i was quite close with her... chatted every day... a nice girl..
tired.. to be continue

No comments: