Thursday, March 13, 2008

The 185th - 191th day without her

busy like hell.... even didn't sleep for whole damn night with my good friend, joseph... because of my outdated computer... my 3D max software can't support the graphic when i do further.. shit! bullshit!! therefore i have no choice.... due date is tomorrow... what can i do? lucky the digital lab was booked by some seniors... pieeew... some more there is a exam for building services... 20% of the overall marks...!! damn my asssssssss... that whole night, whole day was crazy... read equals to didn't read... what the "screw" man!!!! my friend, joseph prepared some "cha siew bao" for us as supper... thanks... at last i done mine part, comes him also... then exam... when sitting in the annex, the exam hall, first, it was cold... second, i was tired, third, i felt that i wanted to sleep besides exam... this time might be "GG", which mean DIE!! if i get 10 out of 20, that was super extremely lucky!!! for my previous test, i get 12 over 20... that was consider lucky also... because, i knew i had many wrong answer... so why still get more than half... perhaps, i better than those who study more hard... thanks god and my lucks... after exam, we went to one utama shopping complex for movie, 10000bc... this movie was quite nice... it is my style.. i like some soft of old war style movie... i hate those who give comment as this movie was really sucks!!! hey, please... if this is not your type of movie, just say not my type... don't say sucks.....!!! even is, please low down your voice, talk between your friend and not to whole "village"!!!

No comments: