Thursday, March 27, 2008

The 199 - 205th day without her

this week is the most stress among my 3rd semester.. especially design studio... by mr fabian.. he is a good lecturer but i think is over good... maybe he target was set high toward his student.. and the last project, i was one of his student... pity? or good for us? he banned my idea twice..!! my character of my project is a dancer - jolin. for my 1st idea, mostly form was square - he said, do you think jolin likes this house (design). well, 1st time i was ok with it.. so i changed... 2nd idea, was some sort of ballet dancer (movement). he said - it was not enough graceful.. lines of the dancer movement.. banned again. i was very angry.. i don't know i was angry myself or angry him.. may be both.. angry myself - didn't put 100% affect on my works.. angry him - over smart with himself.. ^^ well... i also busy with my services part of my electricity.. seems like lack of time done in time before due date.. haiz... blame of my lazy-ness... actually, i did half way earlier... cause of lazy... i was busy with scout stuff also... what is my time management... where??? "gg"... saturday night, i went to seremban chung hwa for campfire.. it wasn't fun because of raining... =( next day morning, scout activity... ipoh scout came to our school for teaching us new stuff... tired but no time to relax.. where is my ideas?????? kayli just back from hong kong.. quite surprised me when i miss call her, and she call back me.. she just back from hongkong.. wow.. i also wanted to go.. maybe... will go on may.. recently, i knew a girl.. called shye kee.. mm.. she quite a innocent girl also.. always felt not enough sleep.. =) hopefully to know more about her..

No comments: