Saturday, December 6, 2008

hi...

i had been long time didn't update this blog.. while i think of what i did last time.. i fell want to cry.. is it hurt or happy or stupid or innocent? i wish to know but i don't know. I'm had ended my semester for a week, feel bored! i wondering why human are so complicated and weird, when stress come, tons of assignment, human wants to end it faster and have nice holiday but when ended everything.. having holiday, human feels bored.. kind of weird.. last week, i think is last Friday 28 of November, this was my bad day.. a guilty day in my life.. why say so? not because i kill someone... don't misunderstand.. just i did something really wrong and hard to forgive myself. my good image towards "someone" had been disappointed. my profile had destroy just a lie... that day i was really hurt and sad... i wanted to cry it out but i cant. life is complicated, it must meet up some difficulty then it only become more appreciable, came up with a interesting memory or history in our life. @. @

No comments: