Saturday, February 23, 2008

The 164th - 170th day without you

started my college life.. busy? yup.. i was busy.. starting with my design then model stuff... wuwu~.~..... tired of it... valentine... i bought a present for suyin... actually, i wanted to make a nice box for her to put the cute stuff inside.. due to some one who make me angry... therefore according to my mood i didn't make it... i wished piGhead but she didn't reply... i tried to use my sister cellphone to miss call her, she did reply that " who are you"... i was depress... that is what she want to treat me? well.. i saw her new uploaded pictures.. i saw she wear the necklace that i called her sister pass to her.. suitable for her style.. sweet sweet.. back to suyin.. how i pass to her? this problem made me felt sucks!! the night before valentine day, i asked some one to pass to her.. because of my friend don't like her.. at last she refuse to help me... i damn angry at that time.. lastly, i passed a small present to frankie to pass it to piggy.. that time when i was driving, i quite emotional without dangerous.. then i find mei to help me... thanks!!valentine day, i finished class damn earlier today.. suyin sent a thanks message to me... then i use this opportunity to ask her out.. i thought she is free but. . . then i just accompany my friend chun yee to watch jumper at sunway... good movie... when i back home, surfing the net.. a sudden call by suyin.. requesting help from me... at last i fetch her back.. friday, friends asked me whether want to out or not. i rejected them.. first reason- i was busying with my site visit at one utama there. second reason- i don't want to see them.. don't like their "style"... seems like not my cup of tea.. but .. ~.~ third reason- during that period, i don't want to have any relation with some one.. which is one of the best method to avoid... satuday, they asked me out again.. this time i changed my mind and go with them to visit houses.. i was quite disappointed that . . . at night, my relative having a steambut behind my house.. that night i drunk quite much... golden label..one of the first class whiskey(gold, blue, green, black, red).. and red wine.. blur blur...

No comments: